Hey All —
I just published my Azure DevOps Server 2019 Installation Guide.
You may or may not have heard this already but Team Foundation Server (TFS) has been renamed to Azure DevOps Server. This guide continues the tradition going back to 2009 of publishing installation guides for each new version of TFS.
Here’s the list of chapters the Azure DevOps Server 2019 guide:
- Install Windows Server 2019
- Install SQL Server 2017 for Azure DevOps Server
- Install Azure DevOps Server 2019
- Configure an SMTP Server for Azure DevOps Server 2019
- Install the Azure DevOps Build & Release Agent on Windows Server
If you’re looking for a Team Foundation Server (TFS) install guide, here are the links:
- Team Foundation Server 2010 (TFS2010)
- Team Foundation Server 2012 (TFS2012)
- Team Foundation Server 2013 (TFS2013)
- Team Foundation Server 2015 (TFS2015)
- Team Foundation Server 2017 (TFS2017)
- Team Foundation Server 2018 (TFS2018)
Once again, here’s a link to the new Azure DevOps Server 2019 install guide.
I hope you get some use out of this. Enjoy!
— Looking for help with how to install, configure, or use Azure DevOps Server 2019? Do you need help upgrading an existing TFS installation? Want some help migrating your TFS to Azure DevOps in the cloud? We can help. Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.