I feel like I’ve been spending my life doing Team Foundation Server migrations and upgrades lately. (It’s only partially true.) Anyway, there have been a handful of command line tools for TFS2013 that I’ve wanted and just got around to writing them.
Here are the features:
- List work item folders for a Team Project
- List work item queries in a folder for a Team Project
- Export a work item query to the console or to a file
- Import a work item query from a file to Team Foundation Server
- List Team Projects in a Team Project Collection (TPC)
Ok. I’ll admit it. They’re not the sexiest utilities ever but they’re really handy for restoring work item queries from their original *.wiq files in the process template or copying work item queries between team project.
— Looking for help migrating or upgrading to Team Foundation Server 2013? Want some guidance on how to do “real world” Scrum with TFS? Need some training on Microsoft Test Manager or TFS Automated Builds? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.