Ever get the feeling that your estimates are always wrong? Is your team struggling to figure out when features will done and delivered? You should try flow metrics.
Well, I just published a new course on how to use flow metrics to create data-driven predictions about when things will be delivered and how much you can get done.
In this course, I’ll take you through:
- Why traditional agile estimation is so unreliable
- The big flow metrics: throughput and cycle time
- Using Monte Carlo simulations to forecast the future delivery of work
- The dangers and risks of too much work in progress
- Establishing Cycle Time Targets & Service Level Expectations
- Helping to track your team’s day-to-day performance by monitoring their Aging Work.
For the next 3 weeks, you can get $5 off the course price with the coupon code ‘blogflow’.
Here’s the link: https://courses.benday.com/c/flow-metrics-2023
Let me know what you think!
— Looking for help getting your Scrum, Agile & Kanban teams going with flow metrics? Trying to get a handle on your priorities and your work-in-progress? Need some help getting a project back on track? We can help. Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.