This document describes our generic policy for all our sites and describes any items that are specific to different types of offerings or websites.
- Benjamin Day Consulting, Inc. will not sell your information.
- Our websites gather usage information to measure traffic, user engagement, and application performance. This telemetry information is stored in one or more of the following: the applicationâ€™s database, Google Analytics, WordPress JetPack, Microsoft Application Insights.
- Your trainer or trainers will have access to your registration information.
- If your course is Scrum.org training course, your registration info (first name, last name, email address, course, and course date) will be sent to Scrum.org as part of the assessment and certification process.
- Your trainer may choose to use your registration information to invite you to connect on social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.)
- Unless you otherwise specify, your trainer may choose to use your course registration info (first name, last name, email address, course, and course date) to contact you about this course or future courses.
- You may choose to hide your registration information from the other students in your class.
- Training.benday.com uses Microsoft Application Insights to track the usage and monitor the health of this application. Click here for more information about App Insights.
- Courses.benday.com uses Microsoft Application Insights to track the usage and monitor the health of this application. Click here for more information about App Insights.
- Courses.benday.com logs information about traffic to the applicationâ€™s database. Here are some of the items we capture: viewing of unpaid videos, viewing of paid course videos, downloading of slides and demos on paid courses. This is not intended to be a comprehensive list.
- We do not store your passwords in any form.
- We store your email address, first name, last name, and login user id.
- We may email you to inform you of new courses, in-person trainings, technical news, and/or other offerings. You can opt out of these promotions by emailing email@example.com or via unsubscribe link in the email (if available). Weâ€™ll also email you receipts about purchases and account information.
Azure DevOps Extensions via marketplace.visualstudio.com
- Microsoft captures telemetry information about installs, uninstalls, feedback, etc. We have access to view this information but we do not have any control over this. For more information, review the relevant privacy policies on Microsoftâ€™s website(s).
- Our tasks do not capture or forward any telemetry information.
- Logging output from the tasks might appear in your build and release logs but we do not have access to any of this data.
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Login related cookies
- Surveys related cookies
- Forms related cookies
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. This Cookies Policy was created with the help of the Cookies Policy Template Generator and the Terms and Conditions Template.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods: