There’s a “meme” running around the blogosphere called “5 things tag”. I just found out about it today (cuz I’m not very cool) when I got tagged by Michael Ruminer and Ben Scheirman.
Here are 5 things you might not know about me:
- My friends say that I do a pretty good George W. Bush impression
- I went to college for music performance (not computer science)
- If I won the lottery, I’d move to Alba, Italy and eat until I weigh 700 pounds.
- I think that dinner at a great restaurant is a piece of art. (Want to know more about why I think so? Take me out to dinner.)
- Ever since I saw the Las Vegas episode of ‘No Reservations’, I’d like to have dinner with Michael Ruhlman.
Leave a Reply