In version 1, there are two collections of features: Database Schema Search and Data Export. I’ve created a couple of videos to give you a tour of the features.
- Search Schema Search Features (video tour)
- Find Text Anywhere
- Search by Table Name
- Search by Column Name
- Search by Stored Procedure Name
- Search by Stored Procedure Parameter Name
- Search by Stored Procedure Code
- View Table Description
- View Stored Procedure Code
- Data Export Features (video tour)
- Export Query Results as INSERT script
- Export Query Results as IDENTITY INSERT script
- Export Query as MERGE INTO script (aka. UPDATE script)
I hope you like it and find it useful. If you have suggestions for new features or run into problems with Shovel, please let me know.
— Looking for help with your database applications? Need some software architecture guidance for your .NET Core apps? Running into problems with Scrum, Azure DevOps, and/or remote software teams? We can help. Drop us a line at email@example.com.